lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Holidays summer

Hi bloggers, today I’m going to talk about my next summer holidays.

I hope this summer holidays being better than holidays of this year. This year I went backpacking in south of Chile. Chonchi, Achao, Cucao are some places from Great Island of Chiloe where I went, and I would glad to go again. However, I don’t have so much money for next year, but with the money I saved this year should be enough.  Also, if I’ll go don’t be alone, this way I would share costs with my friends thereby everything would be alright. Well, always considering buy cheaper things and only necessary stuffs like food or lintern’s batteries.

Anyway, I don’t really care if I can’t go backpacking this summer. To rest in my house is a good idea too, because 2016 has been a hard year about university and classes. Another option is going to Las Cruces’s beach with my uncle and cousins. It’s really nice go with them, they are so funny people and always there is something entertaining to do like go to a bar in Algarrobo town visit its beaches and craft fairies.

This summer I’m going to Frutillar with 1st year students as a teaching assistant and that will be wonderful because I like so much teaching to other students, also we visit beautiful places and we can see beautiful plants and animals and that for me are the most amazing holidays, a holidays doing what I like.


Ok guys I want to know what you going to do this summer holidays.
Read you!
J

4 comentarios:

  1. It is great that you go to Frutillar again, I wish the best c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think exactly the same as gabriela, Frutillar is a wonderful place

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wow! it's amazing i really like do the same things

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Frutillar is the best place of the "Regiòn de los Lagos"

    ResponderEliminar