lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

English classes

Hello guys, this is the last post that I’ll do and it will be about English class in university.
I did like conversations we had with each other, between partners but I would have liked more lessons about grammar because I think writing is so important and necessary to communicate an idea, especially wether it is in another language.
About the blog I don’t think they do a good feedback about how we writing, because we have corrections for a few blogs and we don’t know how well we’re doing it.
I really need improve my grammar and fluency when I have to speak in english. Talk clearly and safety. My plan to be better is listen movies dialogues with subtitles and repeat to improve my pronunciation, then take it off subtitles and try to understand what they are talking about. Further, words that I don’t know and looking for them in a dictionary and write them down in a place where I see frequently with the aim of remembering their meanings to later be able to make sentences with these words.
I use english so much for different thing like watch tv series from UK or USA and sometimes I try to understand without using subtitles. Also, constantly we have to read publications from scientific magazines and most of them are in english so it’s really important know to speak in english and understanding it.
Class schedule was terrible, I felt many time so tired that I had a hard time getting up in the morning to travel in a rural bus from Buin (my town) to La Pintana.

Well this all for now, it was a pleasure guys. Good bye! J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario