martes, 13 de diciembre de 2016

Astronomy

Hello guys, this time I will talk about a great topic, a topic that I like so much and I think is so interesting: Astronomy.

I always think that stars and galaxy is something that everyone like, and we are part of them… we are stardust. I really like the idea we are stardust, is beautiful, right? There was a time that we are stars exploding and crushing each other. And then become us, like a chemistry particules, later like cells, until become a human beens.

When I was child we watched stars in my cousin’s telescope and it was amazing, watch the moon so close that we almost felt we touched her. However, with or without telescope watch star is one of my favorite hobbies. I remember when I was in Pantanillos, a study place, property of my university, with my classmates watched stars. The amazing thing about Pantanillos is that it is located in Cordillera de la Costa, so we can look at the stars with clear sky. But the wonderful thing is that sometimes we could see shooting stars. In fact, it happened frequently. So we went up the hills to feel closer to the sky. I once read stars have too much energy that they consume themselves until they cease to exist, that moment it’s known like “The death of a star”, where the stars becomes black holes.


Okay buddies this all for today. We see you next time, bye! J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario