lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016

Postgraduate studies

Well, you already know that I love plants, right? I suppose you can imagine what I want study after.  I don’t really know exactly what I want, but I know that I will be botanic and I will describe plants and their distribution, form, qualities, analyze stomata, and investigate all the things that plants have.
My first goal is studying a genus of plants called Chusquea, known as American bamboo. This genus is located in Chile from fifth region to south. I want decribe it in Region Metropolitana first, and later describe it for all over the country. Yes, it’s a hard and difficult work because this plants looks similar each other.
When I did this, I will continue with another genus of plants, I really love them, you know? I can’t imagine my future life doing other things, studying other stuffs. I will definitely do this.
But, if I had to choose a Postgrade it be something associated whit ecology, studying, maybe, pollinators, and relationship between plant-animal or perhaps ways to determinated species of plants to distinguish of rest species from the same genus.

I want to continue in Chile until knowing most species of plants that there are here, just in that moment I will think about going to other places, first south-america, then England and the rest of the world, learning about plants that I even heard before.

2 comentarios: