lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2016

Future Job

This is about future job that I would like do.

When I was child I wanted to be Archeologist, traveling all over the world looking for treasures from different cultures and nations.  Nothing is change about traveling, but change the job while I was growing. Other job that I wanted did was been an actor. That was a very important moment of my life, its means a lot for me. I love movies, I like drama, psychologist Thrillers, and I wanted to act in films, in theaters, cross the country showing my play. I think art jobs are amazing, they’re difficult but are great after all. Despite I never liked maths and science, now I want to be Botanic, because I realized that I love plants, and flowers, and they’re forms and colors, and their smell, everything, and I want to know more of them. This have two parts, the first part is go somewhere looking for plants, describing the area, like altitude, and the other plants that around over the place. Then we can take plants that we ever seen before for carry on to our lab. This is the second part, analyzing plants and using them for any purpose we want, like see their genetic material or the form that has their leaves. I really love that job, I like study very much about things I love.


That’s all for today. Read you! J

2 comentarios: