lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2016

National Park

When I was in Chiloé, I visited Cucao’s National Park, a place devastating for fire show us trees and landscapes burned. However, sector had so many woody roads, and some of them was covered by canopy of different trees. I went in the morning with my friends, we walk around all over the Park.

We were camping in a Camping Zone next to National Park. That day the Park was full. A lot of people went to this place, for over the world, I was really exciting because I only had visited another 2 National Park in my University’s summer clases: National Park: Puyehue and Alerce Andino, the first located in Puyehue town and the other in Puerto Montt city.

If you asking me which one was my favorite, I could not say. Every single place had a unique beauty,  a some magic secret within and I love them equally. I’m very sad when people no take care this places, there are thash everywhere, food, even clothes spread all over. I really hope people’s mind change with respect to this, and finally they can see the damaged we cause to nature.

Anyway, I would be happy to visit this places again, and I really do it son.


Read you! J

1 comentario: